Cobham Aerospace Communications is taking part in the ILA Berlin Air Show, in Germany, from 22 to 26 June 2022. At this year’s event, the focus of the ILA 2022 is climate-neutral flying.
Cobham Aerospace Communications, in the French aerospace industries association GIFAS pavilion, will present :
– A wide range of aircraft avionics systems including radio and audio control and management
– From entertainment to safety, reliable satcom systems for high-quality voice and data communications
– Airborne server solution (for IFE streaming services)
– Navigation, communications and surveillance antennas with new concept of integration into the composite
– Data link antennas
– Internal and external aircraft lightning
Cobham Aerospace Communications have a comprehensive knowledge of both defense and economic markets, including UAV and eVtol.