GL Communications Inc., a global leader in telecom test and measurement solutions, addressed the press regarding their MAPS APS emulator for performing voiceband measurements of legacy 2-wire and 4-wire voice grade circuits.
“GL’s test tools can be configured to simulate 2-wire calls with FXO and FXS ports and 4-wire calls with VF ports to provide various voiceband measurements. The voiceband measurement tests supported are – Voice Quality Test (VQT) using PESQ or POLQA algorithms, Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Level, Three Tone Slope (Gain Slope), C Notch Noise, 1004 Hz Net Loss, Attenuation Distortion, Intermodulation Distortion, and Impulse Noise”, said Vijay Kulkarni, CEO of GL Communications.
- Perform voiceband measurement tests for Central Office, PBX, Gateway, Analog/Digital/VoIP Networks
- Manual and automated bulk analog call simulation
- Call monitoring and call recording
- Multiple users and tests per system
- Up to 96 independent FXO ports per MAPS APS system
- Fully automated and remotely accessible with Remote MAPS client
- APIs for Python and Java