Aviation projects are expensive to deliver. No matter if you’re focusing on DO-178 or DO-254 certification, when you’re developing safety-critical software your risks of non-compliance are of the utmost concern, both with your time and money. Budgets are tighter and deadlines are shorter, yet you must maintain uncompromising quality.
That’s why you need proven products to help you become compliant. ConsuNova is a proven leader in aerospace and avionics, and has created a comprehensive set of templates and checklists that are fully compliant with DO-178C and DO-254, all fulfilling FAA, EASA and Military compliance requirements. Their checklists help make your project fully compliant in the shortest time possible, making your requirements management system your most essential tool from the start of your project until certification and completion. You need complete confidence in your requirements management, risk management, and test management which Visure Solutions provides in their award-winning Visure Requirements ALM Platform.
These two industry leaders have worked together to provide a first-of-its kind product by automating these checklists and making them available for use with Visure Requirements ALM Platform to help you become compliant faster and better.
Come learn more about critical issues including:
- Coverage of Avionics Certification Objectives via Proper Review Checklists
- Certification Authorities expectations from good compliance reviews.
- How Visure supports DO-178C/DO-254, ARP 4754, ARP 4761
- How to achieve ARP 4754, DO-178C & DO-254 compliance faster
- How to reduce Certification Risk – for every type of certification data item, where Visure integrates the checklist or audit template.
- How to increase Traceability of Reviews to your Baselines
- How to Boost Real-time collaboration
- Fernando Valera, CTO, Visure Solutions
- Reza Madjidi, CEO and FAA Consulting DER, ConsuNova, Inc